FREE Work at home jobs Forum Index FREE Work at home jobs
Work at home jobs, opportunities, 100%FREE
All advertisements,repeat,junk posts,scam jobs will be directly deleted and the member will be banned
Discuss payments at MoneyTalk      Money Saving Tips     Health and Wellness
Get work at home jobs from foreign countries with payment guaranteed
Work at home jobs in USA, UK, Canada

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile      Log inLog in 

Thanks pcwork

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FREE Work at home jobs Forum Index -> Success stories - free work at home jobs
Get paid for reading emails, viewing ads, FREE to join

FREE advertising on hundreds of niche blogs, websites and directories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
laxk

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:19 am    Post subject: Thanks pcwork Reply with quote

Hi,

It's been a long time since I've posted to this forum. But I want to thank the pcwork for connecting me with the second employer. I have successfully completed the test assignment for the job posted under content writer for keyword related articles. I have even received the payment in my paypal account.

Thanks pcwork and may you live long.
vimalzz

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pcwork is definetly a good site and keeps me inspired
clink

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:03 am    Post subject: need your help, pease help me. Reply with quote

laxk wrote:
Hi,

It's been a long time since I've posted to this forum. But I want to thank the pcwork for connecting me with the second employer. I have successfully completed the test assignment for the job posted under content writer for keyword related articles. I have even received the payment in my paypal account.

hello laxk,
you write that you got payment through paypal account, I need your help. I have a paypal account and don't know how to receive payments, can you help me in this.
Does paypal accept payments in indian currency?
please reply.
thanks.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
rbr5000

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:35 am    Post subject: Re: Thanks pcwork Reply with quote

laxk wrote:
Hi,

I would really appreciate if you can share your job with me by giving the details of the employer and how you were in a position to get the job.

please send me your reply asap
Thanks
Rajendra[/url]
vimalzz

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
You can try www.guru.com for article writing assignments. getafreelancer and rentacoder also have article writing freelance jobs
Dhanalakshmi.P

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:54 pm    Post subject: Received the payment Reply with quote

Dear Friends, Smile
I got a work from pcwork Laughing and I received the first payment on 20th of this month and I'm so happy now Razz . Pcwork is a nice person because he gave me three days time to service my pc. I received message from him without any delay. Thanks a lot pcwork.

Hardwork is the only way to success.
laxk

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Thanks pcwork Reply with quote

[quote="rbr5000"][quote="laxk"]Hi,

Thanks pcwork and may you live long.[/quote]

I would really appreciate if you can share your job with me by giving the details of the employer and how you were in a position to get the job.

please send me your reply asap

Hi,

I got 2 assignments from this site. Actually I am a writer, so it is quite easy to get jobs. But you need to be ble to write good articles and delivr on time. Hope it helps.
Thanks
Rajendra[/url][/quote]
laxk

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:05 pm    Post subject: Re: need your help, pease help me. Reply with quote

[quote="clink"][quote="laxk"]Hi,

Thanks pcwork and may you live long.[/quote]

hello laxk,
you write that you got payment through paypal account, I need your help. I have a paypal account and don't know how to receive payments, can you help me in this.
Does paypal accept payments in indian currency?
please reply.
thanks.[/quote]

Hello clink,

You create a PP id and give it to your client. They in turn will send you payment to this id. You'll get a msg ffrom PP stating that XYZ has sent you the payment. Once the amount in your PP ac reaches $150, you can ask them to send you a cehck in INR. They take $5 fee for it, but what the heck. You anyway are going to pay your bank the claring charges for a dollar check, so might as well pay them. You get the check by mail and then you can encash it.
papu50

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello
i m pulak saying that i have applied to many compinies for home job.but till i didnot ge any job.pleas help me
Chathura

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh very nice and my congratulations. I am hoping a job like you and posting here for that. But i am not sure, because i an from srilanka. Will i receive a job like you?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FREE Work at home jobs Forum Index -> Success stories - free work at home jobs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: