FREE Work at home jobs Forum Index FREE Work at home jobs
Work at home jobs, opportunities, 100%FREE
All advertisements,repeat,junk posts,scam jobs will be directly deleted and the member will be banned
Discuss payments at MoneyTalk      Money Saving Tips     Health and Wellness
Get work at home jobs from foreign countries with payment guaranteed
Work at home jobs in USA, UK, Canada

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile      Log inLog in 

Got transcription work
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FREE Work at home jobs Forum Index -> Success stories - free work at home jobs
Get paid for reading emails, viewing ads, FREE to join

FREE advertising on hundreds of niche blogs, websites and directories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
adg

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, Smile
I am sorry I have not written anything in this forum this last week. As I had informed you, I am doing general transcription work which is sent to me by Sam Bastian. (I got the job through your pages.) He sends general transcription audio file.
I was sent the trial file which I completed and sent back. Last week the first job file was sent to me and I sent the completed work yesterday. I am hoping that this means my work is to the par.
I am free till I get the next file, so today I thought I must give my feedback. The great thing with Sam Bastianís job is I am allowed sufficient time to complete the work, I can go over the work again and again and correct the mistakes to my satisfaction.
I will keep you posted. I may not be able to write so frequently as before, as I will be busy with transcription work. (Hope so! Smile )
Regards,
Geeta
Smile
hmshema

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Geeta,

I am glad that you got a job " General Transcription".

From your letter I can make out your happiness doing this work. "Congratulations".

Could you pls send me Sam Bastian's e-mail , so that I can also try to get some work. My e-mail id is : sudhakaranbgl@yahoo.com

regards
sudhakaran
adg

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
Sure. The address is :
sambozenet@yahoo.com
Sorry, I have to start for work now. All the best.
By the way all the addresses in pcworkathome respond when you write to them. Even the craiglist people do.
kirra010101@hotmail.com wanted some one to do her work fast. I am able to give only 4 hours max in the evenings. so I had suggested that she put it back here with a 'ASAP' word. Why dont you write to her too? Again, all the best. Smile
Regards,
Geeta
Rjain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi geeta

firstly congrs

can u tell me what kind of transcription is this. i mean the transcription u have done.
is it easy or tough is it medical transcription?
i want to do this kind of job...i have never done in the past but still i want to give a try....if u free u can mail me to my email id

waiting for your reply
bye

adg wrote:
Hi, Smile
I am sorry I have not written anything in this forum this last week. As I had informed you, I am doing general transcription work which is sent to me by Sam Bastian. (I got the job through your pages.) He sends general transcription audio file.
I was sent the trial file which I completed and sent back. Last week the first job file was sent to me and I sent the completed work yesterday. I am hoping that this means my work is to the par.
I am free till I get the next file, so today I thought I must give my feedback. The great thing with Sam Bastianís job is I am allowed sufficient time to complete the work, I can go over the work again and again and correct the mistakes to my satisfaction.
I will keep you posted. I may not be able to write so frequently as before, as I will be busy with transcription work. (Hope so! Smile )
Regards,
Geeta
Smile
Rjain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi geeta

firstly congrs

can u tell me what kind of transcription is this. i mean the transcription u have done.
is it easy or tough is it medical transcription?
i want to do this kind of job...i have never done in the past but still i want to give a try....if u free u can mail me to my email id

waiting for your reply
bye
rjain

adg wrote:
Hi, Smile
Regards,
Geeta
Smile
adg

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,Rjain,
The two transcriptions I have done are general and were interviews. They were not too difficult. I have already given the address of the persons whom I contacted. I am sorry I don't have anything more than that to tell you. And I do not know how it will be in future! A person has to take things as they come especially in home based job as opposed to office job.
With best wishes,
Geeta
hmshema

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

adg wrote:
Hi,
Sure. The address is :
sambozenet@yahoo.com
Sorry, I have to start for work now. All the best.
By the way all the addresses in pcworkathome respond when you write to them. Even the craiglist people do.
kirra010101@hotmail.com wanted some one to do her work fast. I am able to give only 4 hours max in the evenings. so I had suggested that she put it back here with a 'ASAP' word. Why dont you write to her too? Again, all the best. Smile
Regards,
Geeta

Hi,

Thanks Geetha. As directed by you I have alaready written to the e-mails you have given. As soon as I get any reply I shall let you know.

Thanks once again.

regards
sudhakaran
AmitJacob

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:25 pm    Post subject: Want to know about sambozenet Reply with quote

Hello,
I am amit. I have seen your post on this form and get the Email ID of Samuel Bastian. I requested to him for the job. They have sent a trail audio file. Now today I will do that job. Are you also doing the same. Can you Please tell about Samuel Bastianís work ? About their payment method and any other thing. One more thing, I wnat to know the meaning of " ASAP".

Thanks.
mpb.saravanan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

its great you have shared the email address with everyone, very few in this forum share the email address

great work keep it up
sudharao_1968

Location: 51, SOUTH-END APTS. LIC COLONY, JAYANAGAR, 3RD BLOCK, BANGALORE, KARNATAKA, INDIA

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 5:58 pm    Post subject: About Sam Bastian's transcription job Reply with quote

Dear Members,
My name is sudha rao. I also did an ordinary transcription job for Sam Bastian. But although he promised me enough compensation even if the job was not done properly, I did not receive my cash payments for the job I did for him. I even sent him 7-8 emails reminding him to send me my payments for his transcription job, but I did not receive any Email response also from him, nor did I ever get any sight of my payments. So, think this Sam Bastian is a cheat, and I do not think he will bother paying others too.
Sudha Rao.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FREE Work at home jobs Forum Index -> Success stories - free work at home jobs All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Jump to: