FREE Work at home jobs Forum Index FREE Work at home jobs
Work at home jobs, opportunities, 100%FREE
All advertisements,repeat,junk posts,scam jobs will be directly deleted and the member will be banned
Discuss payments at MoneyTalk      Money Saving Tips     Health and Wellness
Get work at home jobs from foreign countries with payment guaranteed
Work at home jobs in USA, UK, Canada

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile      Log inLog in 

My Success Story

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FREE Work at home jobs Forum Index -> Success stories - free work at home jobs
Get paid for reading emails, viewing ads, FREE to join

FREE advertising on hundreds of niche blogs, websites and directories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kavitamasthoff

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:38 am    Post subject: My Success Story Reply with quote

Just wanted to share my success story on this forum.

A few months ago, I found an ad at pcworkathome.in for freelance writers. I am applied for the job and got it. I have been earning a substantial amount writing short articles for a Thai company who have been paying me weekly via paypal.

The company liked my articles so much that they have kept me on a retainer to manage all the Indian writers. I am getting so much work from them and other clients that I have decided to start my own company with a few good writers. For the moment, it is still a parttime business but hopefully I should be able to make it into a full time one in the next few months.

I put out number of ads for writers but unfortunately the response has been extremely poor. I am actually amazed at the response rate. I am attributing this to the fact that I cannot pay too much at the moment.

Indian writers who would like to join me are welcome to get in touch with me on kavitamasthoff@hotmail.com. I may not be able to pay much but I can promise constant follow of work. I am available on msn messenger too.

Thank you pcworkathome. I will keep this forum posted on my new "business" venture.
vigorheart

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, if you specify the rates, your responses will go up.. and moreover you will have the "willing" people coming to you :)
rekha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:44 pm    Post subject: Better late than never Reply with quote

Hai,

This may be not my success story but the success of the person in finding a suitable home based transcription job, to whom I introduced pcworkathome site few months ago. She capitalised on it and got the job. But I somehow forgot about this site and missed my track landing nowhere. But now I am reminded of this site by this same friend and I do not want to miss out again. I am going to continuosly visit this site till I get a suitable opening and I am sure of getting it.

Well, I will write my success story soon.
rheka_fashion

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi All,

This is not my success story, this is one of my friend's success story. she currently working for data entry jobs. For the last 4 months i have been trying for work from home jobs. I have searched lots of sites, most of them are telling that you can earn 1000$ per month and need to pay some amount . But i heard from my friend is PCWORKATHOME.in only provide the genuine jobs withour asking for any money.

Thanks to PCWORKATHOME
Claudia

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Job
jeromesheen

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you give some website or other contact details for me.

have long experience in typing, data entry (13 years) with good experience in MS Word, excel and Power Point. I have good speed and accuracy in typing and data entry. I am working now. As a part time I would like to take the assignment. I have my own computer with internet connection at home. To spend my leisure time and earn extra I am interested to do your assigned work.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FREE Work at home jobs Forum Index -> Success stories - free work at home jobs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: